|Japanese Voice||Yuka Ōtsubo|
|English Voice||Cynthia Martinez|
|Manga||Hanayamata Chapter 1|
|Anime||Hanayamata Episode 1 (minor)|
Tami Nishimikado (西御門 多美, Nishimikado Tami) is a supporting main character of the Hanayamata series. She is the vice-president of the Yuihama Junior High's student council.
Tami has waist-length dark blue hair that is worn in a low ponytail by a fluffy pink hair tie and small dark blue eyes.
Tami is a mild-mannered, beautiful and princess-like girl where she is seen as an ideal perfect lady by her peers. Because of this, she became an object of Naru Sekiya's admiration as she believes Tami is more interesting and unique.
Tami is the Yuihama Middle School Student Council vice president who comes from a wealthy family and had been studying ballet, piano, tea ceremony and flower arrangement since she was young.
- The name Tami means "many" (多) (ta) and "beautiful" (美) (mi).
- Tami's surname Nishimikado means "west" (西) (nishi), "honorable" (御) (mika) and "gate" (門) (do).
- Yuka Ōtsubo (Tami's voice actress) is the vocal of the unit smile,inc., who performed the anime's ending theme "Snowflake".
- Tami's favorite flower is the lily.
- Tami became the third member to join the Yosakoi Club.
- Tami appears in every episode except "Jealousy Rose".
|V • T • E Characters of "Hanayamata" Universe|
|Yosakoi Club||Naru Sekiya • Hana N. Fountainstand • Yaya Sasame • Tami Nishimikado • Machi Tokiwa|
|Yosakoi Club's Affiliates||Sari Tokiwa|
|Need Cool Quality||Sachiko Yamanoshita • Yūka Komachi • Arisa Kajiwara|
|Others||Masaru Ōfuna • Mr. Fountainstand • Jennifer N. Fountainstand • Naomasa Sekiya • Mr. Nishimikado • Mr. Sasame • Ume-san • Cameo (Tomo Sekiya)|